I just got off the zoom call after a great conversation with my team.
Chaithu, asked “you always ask us to observe, but how to handle disappointments?”
You see, everything we do in life is very relative and we don’t choose to face reality.
So what is the reality?
The reality is, we all are travelling one day closer to our graveyards everyday. As gloomy as that sounds, it is the harsh truth.
As much as we enjoy the success of others and get inspired, we have to remember, we never got to see their struggles, failures and tears behind their success.
Is it really possible that 100% of everyone’s dreams and wishes will be fulfilled?
So what’s the secret?
Choose beliefs that will help you to be calm, peaceful, motivated or thrive depending on where you are in life’s journey.
We choose the beliefs that we believe will give us what we think we want.
My 5 beliefs – that I choose to believe :
1. You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.
– Steve Jobs
2. If that is for me, it will come to me
3. Everything is for my good though I cannot see it right now.
4. I am being used by a higher power.
5. I will be placed where I am needed.
These simple beliefs helped me to navigate through all my adversities, unexpected changes and interrupted plans.
Are they true?
Perhaps not, but did they help me?
A RESOUNDING YES!!
So I’d like to ask you this week, what beliefs have helped you and shaped your life, are they still serving you or do you need to choose something new?